My fall off the band wagon...

So today I totally fell off the band wagon. It was my parents and William's last day and I guess I just didn't feel like even making a To Do List today...just spent the morning enjoying time with William, Gunnar, Nana and Grandpa. (Laundry, Organizing and the Floors will have to wait til next week when they come up on the cleaning schedule again!)

Sorry Etsy buyers...cute kid Not included!

William's favorite hat...he's keeping it!

William and I hung out this morning watching "Hakuna Matata" (which is what William calls "The Lion King") but I guess we really just watched the songs.  William also did some modeling for my etsy shop! (Don't worry he got paid in merchandise, I let him pick his favorite hat...he's been wearing it all week!) William also asked to see "violin playing" on the computer so we spent some time watching 3 year old Akim play the violin with a German symphony.  William could not take his eyes away...he LOVES the violin.  I was sad to see my parents and William leave today...we had such a fun week together. But I am so glad that he'll be seeing both parents again tomorrow.

So I'm pretty sure that Gunnar woke up this morning 2 inches longer than he was when I put him to bed. Because suddenly the outfits he was fitting in yesterday not only didn't fit but they were 2 inches too short! And just like that... we have basically completely grown out of our 0-3 month and 3 month clothes and almost exclusively in 3-6 and 6 month clothes!! I even got out the tape measure to see if I was going crazy...but apparently I wasn't because he measured to a little over 24 inches. Today, after telling two completely different people that he is 3 months, they both responded with: "Oh he's big for 3 months!" Which is such a change...people used to always comment on how small he was, that he was such a peanut. And now I have a "big boy" on my hands! How quickly things change!

I also have to admit that I did buy a latte at starbucks today...but it was only because I felt guilty for hogging their bathroom for 10 minutes while I changed Gunnar's major blowout.  So I'm not sure if I should count that as cheating on February-no-spend month...but hey, I'm being honest.  I'll try not to do it again.

A sneak peek of Gunnar's 3 month photo shoot can be seen here: Sneak peek Gunnar.  I think they turned out awesome! I just can't wait to see the rest!

Comments

  1. Ah, I remember growing out of the 0-3 month clothing. Bittersweet... I'll keep those outfits forever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts