It's a little daunting to do a complete catch up of our action packed two week vacay in one blog post...so I think I will break it down into a couple entries over the next few days.
Some of the highlights were:
- Spending lots of time with Nana and Grandpa
- Spending lots of time with Aunt Erika, Uncle James and Cousin William...and even catching a glimpse of Cousin #2 (via ultra sound!)
- Gunnar learned to climb the stairs
- A visit to Yale to see where Grandpa worked
- 2 more teeth (on the top) for Baby G
- A day trip to NYC, seeing lots of friends
- Taking William to see "Annie Jr"
- Spending quality time on the W Family Farm
- Spending time with 2nd Cousins Colby and Emma
- A day trip to DC, seeing lots of friends
- G's first tastes of ICE CREAM and gelato
More to come...