Our relationship...

When things get serious around here between G and I...( he starts getting cranky or fussy or another one of those "negative baby behavior terms")... I tend to deal with it one of two ways.

1. I get cranky, fussy or irritable with him
-or-
2. I get silly

I don't know why I don't always remember that #2 is almost always the way to go...but I really should. Because that is what makes our relationship so fun! Gunnar starts whining and I start fake sneezing or do a song and dance number  or (the latest fad) mimic his whining and all of a sudden Mr.Cranky pants turns into Mr. Giggle pants and we're having a knee slapping good time! It works everytime...even at the grocery store!

This is one part of our relationship I hope will never completely change. I can only hope that when Gunnar is fully grown, and if we ever get into an argument, that we part with cracking jokes and rolling on the floor laughing. There is nothing I love more in this world than hearing him laugh.


P.S. Did I mention he likes to take off his shoes...we lost one of his "expensive" shoes the other day and nearly lost another today...it's a hard life keeping track of all the things I put on this kid from day to day now that he knows how to take it all off!

Comments

Popular Posts