Victory!

A gentle hand takes the victory!

As I was putting Gunnar down for his nap he said "mommy I make poop!"

So I got him right over to his potty seat gave him a few books and walked away... 5 minutes later Gunnar comes walking in the kitchen with the biggest grin on his face. "Mommy I all done!" he said as he gave me back his book. I figured he was just done with another practice round... But when I went to the toilet to check I found a very large surprise waiting to be flushed!

I screamed! With excitement and Gunnar did too! He shouted "Gunnar Flush it!" And was so excited to watch his big accomplishment spin away.

I hadn't planned for such instantaneous results so I made up a new rule on the fly...4 stickers for Poopoo in the toilet! Gunnar could not believe the news! What a day for mommy and G! Hooray!

Comments

Popular Posts