1. Make and List 2-3 more Mobiles for my Etsy site this month.
2. Apply for the performing arts high school theater teaching position.
3. Cut "The Rachel Corrie Project" down to 20 minutes and submit it for the adaptation festival in Chicago before May 1st.
4. Finish Rough draft of my childrens book.
5. At the very least make an appointment to see a Dentist.
6. Make a decision about joining Actors Equity or not.
7. Make inquiries to theatres in Minneapolis about getting "The Rachel Corrie Project" produced in the cities.
In other news, I think Gunnar must be growing again. He slept another 10 straight hours last night and practically slept the day away. If he wasn't sleeping he was eating. Though we did have a great giggle fest this afternoon! I think G has a giggle button just like his mommy!
|G was all about his Pooh Bear today...hugging and holding it all day long!|