SEW Busy

So I've been so busy lately that I can't even think straight. I seriously think I lost my marbles...every time I leave the house I have to come back because I forgot something essential. I just finished sewing 23 more owl shirts for the shop owner in Georgia (whew! Glad that's done!) And now I have applications to fill and 14 more shirts and a mobile waiting to be sewn. I'm so busy that the housework has certainly been neglected along with my trips to the gym and even my lunch (I keep forgetting to eat it...I think I should set an alarm or something...Oy!).  I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things once I catch up with myself.  I don't understand how I can be such a busy bee and get so little accomplished. Must have something to do with this new small little person in my life.

After 7pm (Gunnar's bedtime) is the time when I get the most done. The nice thing about sewing by hand is that I am free to sit on my favorite chair, snuggle in and watch whatever I please while I sew away! Since the Bachelor ended a few weeks ago I've been searching for a new guilty pleasure other than American Idol (which I might stop watching now that Pia is gone).  Thankfully we have On Demand and I have found a few new pleasures:

The Kennedy's on the Reelz Channel (Oooooh I'm loving Greg Kinnear as JFK sooo good!)

Any Dream Will Do on BBC America (Just found this last night...Andrew Lloyd Webber is searching for a new unknown talent to play Joseph in his new production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat  in the West End.  Too bad he wasn't searching for a Narrator...I would have hopped on the next flight to London with G and Nana Franklin!)

One Born Every Minute on Lifetime (Just in case you care to relive those glorious hours of labor...I do find it thrilling to watch the miracle of life over and over!)

It's official...he sits.

No HANDS!!

Daddy thought he should add an intrusive backdrop...I screamed for dramatic effect.

Comments

Popular Posts