1. Make and List 2-3 more Mobiles for my Etsy site this month....I DID! In fact I SOLD 3 mobiles in the month of APRIL!!! Pat on back to me!!!
2. Apply for the performing arts high school theater teaching position....I DID!!! Now I'll just sit back and wait...tic toc (not expecting anything).
3. Cut "The Rachel Corrie Project" down to 20 minutes and submit it for the adaptation festival in Chicago before May 1st....NOPE...I decided it wasn't going to work. The play was 55 minutes and cutting more than half of it would just destroy the piece.
4. Finish Rough draft of my childrens book.....hahaha! This is still on the to do list...I think I'll take it off of my goal list and just hope to write it down as soon as I can figure out how to get my idea down onto the page without being so critical that I erase everything I spent 2 hours working on.
5. At the very least make an appointment to see a Dentist....I blame John for not releasing our dental insurance information to me yet....didn't happen.
6. Make a decision about joining Actors Equity or not. I decided NOT for now. I may change my mind...we'll try not being equity for a few months.
7. Make inquiries to theatres in Minneapolis about getting "The Rachel Corrie Project" produced in the cities....I DID...the script is in their hands...here's hoping!
|Mommy Make Over Complete! The Full Package...before my audition!|
|Gunnar tried out his Ducky tub for the 1st time today!|
|It was a HUGE hit with G and ELSA!!|
My audition went well today. I couldn't have asked for a better 1st audition in Chicago...it feels great to be back in the saddle and doing the "craft" again. I'm not expecting anything to come of it...but I'm proud of myself for getting out there...it's a step in the right direction for me!
Today my mentee (Beautiful Lindsay) and her classmates graduated from the FSU/Asolo Conservatory for Actor Training. I wish I could have been there...a great class with extraordinary gifts. Congratulations Angela, Danny, Will, Kim, Dane, Alicia, Adam, Ron, Lindsay, and Deverau!! You ARE truly Masters now!!