Cleaning Schedule

Okay,
So here is the cleaning schedule (With Saturdays off!!)

Sunday: Laundry (+bed linens)
Monday: Kitchen Scrub down
Tuesday: Laundry + Dusting
Wednesday: Bathroom Scrub downs
Thursday: Laundry + Organize and/or minimize day (meaning organize stuff out of place and get rid of things we don't need, ie: Goodwill pile)
Friday: Sweep/Mop/Vaccuum Floors
Saturday: OFF!!!

And one other addendum to the No Spening in February. I do need a haircut, so that's one other exception (if I can ever find the time to go).

Update on Gunnar's naps: Whoops! I was so busy writing this blog that I missed the window to put him down at noon (which was the plan). Gunnar was in his favorite rocking chair for play time while I sat down to write out the cleaning schedule when I realized it was suddenly quiet. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 12:10pm and then I looked over at Gunnar...he was fast asleep in his chair (what a sweetie...but whoops! he's not sleeping in his crib, which is ideal) Oh Well! This mommy goes with the flow so he's currently napping in his chair (going on 40 minutes now).

Comments

Popular Posts