And here they are:
1. Continue to list at least 1 item on my Etsy shop everyday.
2. Make at least 1 item for my Etsy shop everyday.
3. Finish first draft of my Children's book.
4. Talk to the YMCA and/or my church about doing Acting/Theater classes this summer for kids.
5. Refrain from watching any television until Gunnar is in bed for the night.
6. Start a book club. (I was inspired by Lisa M. "Hi Lisa!") Maybe a couples book club? Any of you Chicago people interested?????
7. Make an appointment and GO to the Dentist (argh...this has been a long time coming...not looking forward to it at all...)
In other news. I love my mother-in-law. Did you know she's making some adorable things to sell on my Etsy shop? Have you seen these: Vintage Inspired Soft Blocks ? Super cute right?
She called today and said she will be adding two baby quilts to my Etsy shop soon! She is a MASTER QUILTER...I mean truly talented so look out for those!! Today, she sent G a box filled with cute clothes that she found at the Unique Thrift Shop she goes to in Minneapolis...the clothes are so cute and most of them have clearly never been worn!
|He's such a "little man" I can't get enough of him...|