It's true. I LOVE MY READERS. Because...every time I have a dilemma, problem or question....my readers really come through for me.
I just want you all to know how much I appreciate every comment, every suggestion. You are making me a better mom.
Here are some of my favorite tips from my Readers to date:
- When wondering what to do with baby on the beach Kendra suggested bringing a flat sheet. BRILLIANT!
- When I posted something about not having grass for G to play on Lisa M suggested getting a blow up baby pool for our balcony. Love this idea. We are just waiting for the perfect day to blow up the little pool I bought at Target!
- Emily G suggested letting G play in the tub naked, without water to air out his bum. So fun! We did this a few nights ago...he peed 3 times. Glad we were in the tub! Easy clean up for sure!
- Anonymous reminded me that child proofing isn't always good...because "the world isn't child proof, time to start teaching him what is a toy and what isn't"
- When I was worried G had moved beyond snuggling Lisa M reassured me that the cuddles would return when he got a little older and sure enough...she was right! Snuggles have made a comeback!
- Kelly C suggested Annabel Karmel's "First Meals"...with starting solid foods. A book we're using with G.
- Lisa M taught us how to save an avocado! Cut half-leave the pit in the side you save, plastic wrap around, put in Tupperware and in the fridge....it's all about keeping the air out, folks!
- Jenn suggested throwing a sheet over the crib when sharing room with baby in a hotel...Worked like a charm!!
- Amanda (Mother of Ambition) suggested I put a sheet on the floor and do my craft projects on the sheet for easy pickup when I was worried about needles, scraps and such being left on the floor for G to find. I tell you...sheets are the new "do it all baby product!"