May Goals: Wrap up

This is totally way late...but here's how I did on my goals for the Month of May:

1. Complete 2-3 New Mobile designs for my Etsy site and List them. ---Well I completed three new (monkeys, pink/brown owls, lazy eye owls) designs but only 1 was complete by the end of May...I had so many mobile orders it was hard to keep up! Here's some pics of the new designs:





2. Attempt to get back onto my Cleaning Schedule--I did...sort of. Missing a few days here and there...but I did get back on it.

3. Check for Auditions/jobs at least once a week...YES. Did that...went on 3 auditions and one callback in the month of May! Not bad!

4. Try...try to schedule a dentist appointment. Ooooh! I finally finally did it! Now I'm shaking in my boots about my visit in 2 weeks...wish me luck!

5. Submit my play to literary agencies specializing in plays....yeah...nope. But yesterday I started working on a new play! I'm soooo excited about it and I've already been writing up a storm...can't wait to see what comes of this.

6. Go to the Gym 3-4 times a week....um how about once a week. I think I did that. Whoops.

7. Have 75 Items listed on Etsy by the end of the month! Hahahaha! I think when I made this my goal I was only 16 items shy of hitting 75 items. Then a bunch of items expired and I just couldn't keep up. I had 15 sales in the month of May and 4 of them were mobiles (all but one were custom orders...taking up most of my time!). I'm going to try to get a bunch of new listings soon but it's hard to keep up...

Comments

Popular Posts